Our company is looking for a full-time Social Media Management VA to start immediately!
Wing is on the exciting mission of redefining the future of work for companies across the world. We are looking to be the one-stop-shop for companies that are looking to build world-class teams & place their operations on autopilot.
- Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in running social media ads/campaigns (FB, Tiktok, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.)
- Effectively Manage Social Media Accounts (content creation, posting, engagement, etc.)
- Create or curate content to increase social media engagement and followers
- Do Market Research (helping to gather background research on business ideas)
- Set-up Facebook Ads or other social media ads
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Ad hoc tasks
- Proficiency in many social media platforms
- Excellent Research Skills
- Can create content for social media posts using Canva or other related photo editing tool
- Preferably fun, witty and loves to create creative content!
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Can work under pressure, flexible, and detail-oriented.
- Tech-savvy, creative, critical thinker, problem solver, can “think out of the box”
- Excellent in English Communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be organized, hardworking and reliable.
- Amenable to Graveyard Shift
- Proactive attitude
- You’re based in the US and is legal to accept job offers
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation feature
- Working Webcam
- Main and backup computer: at least 1.8 GHz processor with at least 4GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 mbps wired connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 mbps