– I am working as Business Developer at ASITA association “funded by itida” November 2022 – Present
– I worked as a Project coordinator Coordinator at Safe صيف (a project between Banlastic Egypt and AXA) from June 2021 – to September 2021
– Project Director at Women Leadership in COVID-19 Era (project between MAC Club and British Council) April 2021 – June 2021
Also, I am working as a Programmes Officer at MAC Club for social development as I manage a team of volunteers who generate the idea and execute them under five themes of sustainability (Women empowerment and Gender Balance – Public Health and Environment – Dialogue and Peacebuilding – Heritage and Culture – Child Protection).
As my volunteering job support me knowing and working with all the governmental and non-governmental entities in the Alexandrian community, improving my network, and investing my skills for helping me to cope with the labor market.
X Vice Project Manager at “Steps into Field” Project.
I got different certified training.
▪ Gender Balance and Women Empowerment Training Certified by British Council and Clore Social Leadership March-May 2020
▪ Leadership and Project Management Workshop Certified by MAC Club for Social Development in partnership with U.S. Consulate General July 2018
▪ Entrepreneurship and Innovation Course Certified by Career Development Center and Entrepreneurship at Alexandria University April 2018
▪ Food Safety Training Course Certified by Regional Center for Studies and Occupational Development September 2017
Finally, I won two competitions after my graduation
1- Ponza Prima Med as I generate an Idea called “Rural Flourish” related to the sustainability of agriculture through Agritourism on small farms.
2- Food Circle Hacks I worked on an idea with a prototype on how to utilize the wasted crops in the post-harvest stage by empowering the rural women to change the wasted tomato into a dried tomato or tomato sauce which will be sustained to face the supply chain from the farm to the market.